We are ready for Camp Keystone 2023! Our Kids and Students are heading to Tuscarora Inn & Conference Center on June 19-22 for two separate camp experiences.
It's Taylor, Brad, and Ally. We're part of the NextGen team here at Keystone. We'd love to tell you more about Camp. Watch this video below.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW WITH A $25 DEPOSIT!
June 19-22, 2023
Tuscarora Inn & Conference Center
Registration Closes June 11, 2023
WHO IS HOSTING CAMP KEYSTONE?
Great question! We are part of Keystone Fellowship. Keystone is a family of churches that work together to plant and equip churches. Currently, we have Keystone churches in Montgomeryville, PA, Souderton, PA, and Sewell, NJ. Keystone loves the Next Generation, and that's why Camp Keystone is such a big deal to us!
WHO IS CAMP KEYSTONE FOR?
(Grades are based on the 2022-23 School Year)
Find out more about KMV Kids
Check out the fun we had in 2022!
Find out more about KMV Students
READY FOR THE BEST WEEK EVER?
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
We never want a family's financial situation to be a reason that kids/students don't come to Camp. When you register, make sure to select "Yes" under "Scholarship Application".
WANT TO HELP KIDS/STUDENTS GET TO CAMP?
Thank you! In 2022, generous donations helped many families send their kids/students to Camp Keystone. Your donation goes directly towards scholarship costs and other financial needs for events including Camp Keystone. The cost of Camp Keystone is $325, but any donation made is greatly appreciated!
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Workout clothes, sneakers
- Modest swimsuit
- Refillable water bottle
- Toothbrush and other toiletries
- Money (for snack bar)
More detailed packing lists will be made available one month prior to Camp Keystone.
Kids/Students will be assigned rooms with leaders based on grade and gender. Feel free to check out Tuscarora’s lodging accommodations!
- Kids (and leaders) MUST attend every scheduled event & be on time.
- Guys are not allowed in girls cabins, and girls are not allowed in guys cabins.
- Kids need to travel in groups of 3.
- Be responsible for your belongings.
- Respect leaders.
- Respect the camp.
- Use the bathroom before scheduled activities.
- Kids must remain in their cabin from lights out until 7:30AM.
- Kids and leaders are not permitted to leave the property at any time unless authorized by a Keystone Staff member.
- Kids may not have possession of any medications. All prescription and non-prescription drugs must be distributed by the camp nurse.
- Attend scheduled events & be on time
- Stay out of places you shouldn’t be
- Remain in your rooms between 11PM-7:30AM
- Cell phones only permitted during free time
- No leaving the Conference center grounds
- Flagrant/unruly conduct may result in dismissal from Camp Keystone
- All prescription/non-prescription drugs must be confirmed with Camp Nurse
- No PDA (public/private displays of affection)
- No pranks, bullying, gossiping, bad language, inappropriate jokes etc.
- No vaping, smoking, drugs, alcohol, etc.
Did we forget something? Do/Don’t do that as well!
The cost of camp is $325, but both partial and full scholarships are available. If you are in need of financial assistance, make sure to select “Yes” under “Scholarship Application” when registering for Camp Keystone.
A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a spot. If you are unable to pay the $25, please let us know, and we will make a way to get your Kid or Student to camp! We never want financial issues to keep anyone from coming.
Want to help scholarship Kids/Students? Donate to our Camp/Events Fund.
The safety of our NextGen is of the utmost importance to us. Here are a few ways we look after them at Camp Keystone:
- Every adult serving at Camp will be background checked and equipped to serve our Kids/Students.
- We will have a nurse for both Kids and Students to handle medication and be available in case of any injuries/emergencies.
- Campers who would like to participate in tubing, kayaking, using the diving board, or swimming in the deeper area of the pool must pass a swim test.
- There will be certified lifeguards during all pool hours.